Wow can you believe it is already the 1st of February and a Saturday which means another fun challenge to complete in the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch Challenge.
Today’s sketch is fun and very different to my normal style.
My new years resolution was to use up all my old collections in my stash, and I came across the gorgeous Lullaby collection and thought the alphabet tiles would be an excellent substitute for the hexagons. So here is my take on the above sketch.
This page features our gorgeous niece, Miss Ellie and uses the following products, most of which were purchased from Crafty Divas:
- Kaisercraft Lullaby 6 x 6 paper pad
- Kaisercraft Lullaby – Girl rub-ons
- Kaisercraft Paper Blooms – Hot Pink
- Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss
- Kaisercraft Self Adhesive Rhinestones – Soft Pink
- Kaisercraft Self Adhesive Pearls – Black
- Kaisercraft Sparklets – Princess
- Kaisercraft Bloom Rub ons
- Kaisercraft ‘Childs Play’ Alphas
- ‘Blush’ and ‘Shadow’ cardstock
- Velvet leaves
- ‘Pumice Stone’ Distress Ink
- Cream Ric Rac Ribbon
Hope you have a lovely weekend.